Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Government Organizations

Even as our federal government is enabling legislation to enable another bureaucracy I took the time to read this in the Declaration of Independence:

He Has Erected a Multitude of New Offices, and Sent Hither Swarms of Officers to Harass Our People, and Eat Out Their Substance...

Is this Obama or King George? What's the difference? It's the same to you and me. Stop me if I'm wrong, but we already have a swarm of bureaucrats that are supposed to keep banks and financial organizations on the straight and narrow. All these new regulations are gonna do is punish the individuals and companies that are already following the rules. The criminals will keep on criminaling. (New word)

This government is rapidly running out of our consent, our dollars, and our patience. I believe the best thing to happen now is a Greece type meltdown with no one to bail us out That seems to be what many of us need for a reality check.

The other day when I was at the gym this fat couple in their 50's parked their enormous truck in the handicapped spot and waddled over to the gym. They had no debilitating handicap, they were obviously well fed, and I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that they were on disability. What's gonna happen to all these professional victims being supported by our tax dollars when Uncle Sugar goes broke? My God, they will have to get off their fat asses and work for a living. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Happy 4th of July everyone.

No comments: