Monday, March 10, 2014

The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto

Just so we have an idea of what the IRS is, what the Federal Reserve is, and what the EPA is:

1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
Eminent domain, high property taxes, confiscation of land by the EPA for endangered animals or 'improper use.'


 2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
More and more calls for higher taxes on high income brackets that will eventually be transferred down to the middle class. 53% of the productive population are being punished by paying income taxes and supporting the other 47%. 

 3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
Death tax, IRS used to redistribute family wealth


 4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
IRS used as a political weapon against the Tea Party


 5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Fed's takeover via regulation and 'inspection teams' to control the banking sector, crony capitalism in too big to fail models to keep them in line. Dodd-Frank established Communist-sounding bureaus: "Financial Stability Oversight Council" and "Orderly Liquidation Authority." You can't make this stuff up.


6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
FCC "Fairness Doctrine," arrest of Fox News reporters, control of road system via Federal fund distribution.


7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
GM buyout, EPA control of business, big labor control of production


 8. Equal obligation of all to work.  Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Use of Department of Labor as a weapon by threatening discrimination actions, use of unions as a weapon, make farmers dependent on government through subsidies and EPA intimidation


 9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
Haven't really seen this much, but the busing decisions by the Supreme Court have gutted the cities so consolation prize for that.


10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
Yeah, Department of Education, teacher's unions, and student loan bubble have pretty much destroyed the education system, so we're probably safe from this one. 

No comments: