Saturday, February 19, 2022

Online dating and Quality Men

 Checkout this post from reddit/dating over 40

3 weeks ago I posted about a situation where a married guy killed my whole night out by constantly bothering me about wanting a threesome with me and his wife, who was not interested. Edit: I did NOT go to the bar with said married guy, he approached me while there and wouldn't leave me alone.

Since, I have turned down even going to different bars because of the whole situation. I'm just completely over the whole hookup culture and the lack of men in my age group that are looking for something monogamous. I had plenty of fun in my 20s and 30s. Now I long for something that seems completely impossible to obtain, a monogamous relationship.

Change my mind!!!


Here's what she needs to hear:

The hookup culture and dating in general is almost all online these days. But a quality man who is looking for a monogamous relationship doesn't date online. If he makes enough, keeps himself in shape, and has integrity, then he doesn't need to. His friends will mention his status to their friends, and a quality woman in his range will appear. Sometimes, several at the same time. Now, this guy can go online, and if he's in the 7-8 range, he might be able to to get a 4-6, rarely a 7. Because the women in his range, all all going for the 9-10s, and will be downright rude to you if you're not a 9-10. And a guy with self-respect doesn't put up with that kind of behavior. So, if he's truly a quality man then he's smart enough to know the odds, busy enough not to waste time on a losing game, and proud enough not to put up with BS. So these guys aren't online, and they aren't in the pool for very long. And from what I can see, there numbers are dwindling.  

No comments: